Choose this option if you have submitted all documents and are fully licensed to practice.
- Discuss your move with an EMS coordinator.
- Minimizes your advance out-of-pocket expenses.
- A contracted carrier packs and moves your household goods.
- You must pack and ship household goods from one location.
- You must deliver them to only one location.
- The goods may not exceed 18,000 pounds.
- We base reimbursement on allowable expenses.
- They shouldn’t exceed $10,000 or $25,000 for non-contiguous U.S.
Choose this option if you would like to plan your own move or if you have found a job, but have not acquired a full, unencumbered license. We will approve your relocation conditionally.
- Discuss self-move arrangements in advance with an EMS coordinator to ensure that all expenses will be covered.
- You may choose a moving company or rent a truck to move to your new location.
- You must submit a second relocation request after you submit all documents and receive your license.
- We’ll then grant you final relocation approval.
- We’ll reimburse your incurred moving costs up to $10,000 or up to $25,000 for relocation to the non-contiguous U.S.