We provide health care workers with resources to find jobs in high-need communities.
Transition to Service: Guidelines and Tips
Are you an NHSC Scholar or an S2S Loan Repayment Program participant?
You must begin employment at an NHSC-approved site within six months of graduation from school or training that matches the HPSA requirement for your respective discipline. We provide administrative support in the employment search process, officially referred to as Transition to Service.
- Follow our step-by-step guidance to prepare for service, identify eligible employers, interview, and accept a job offer.
- Review the information you need to know to meet your service requirements.
Search for Sites and Job Openings
Use the Health Workforce Connector to
- Search thousands of jobs and training opportunities
- Access tens of thousands of health care sites
- Create a personal profile so recruiters can find you
Attend a virtual job fair
Free online events connect health care sites and job seekers.