Download Tonya Parrish graphic (JPG - 250 KB)
Newsletter and Web Content
Use this content to create tailored messages that allow you to share these opportunities with your members.
How to use: Copy and paste into your email newsletters, or add to your web pages.
Got Med School Debt? Get up to $100K in Student Loan Repayment!
Need help paying off your student loans? There’s help. Qualified health care clinicians could receive student loan repayment in return for serving at National Health Services Corps-approved sites.
Learn more about each of the three loan repayment programs below, or download the NHSC Loan Repayment Program Comparison Chart.
- NHSC Loan Repayment Program- awards up to $50,000 in exchange for a two-year commitment to provide primary medical, dental or mental/behavioral health care at approved sites in high-need, underserved areas. HRSA has removed the two-tier scoring, allowing all applicants to receive up to $50,000 in awards regardless of HPSA score. NHSC LRP recipients are eligible to extend their service and potentially pay off all of their educational debt with continuation contracts.
- NHSC Substance Use Disorder Workforce Loan Repayment Program- provides up to $75,000 in exchange for a three-year commitment from health care professionals who provide substance use disorder (SUD) treatment services at NHSC-approved SUD treatment facilities. Clinicians with DATA 2000 Waivers can receive award preference.
- NHSC Rural Community Loan Repayment Program- Providers in rural communities may apply to the NHSC Rural Community LRP, which awards up to $100,000 for three years of service. You are eligible for preference if you work at an NHSC-approved Rural Communities Opioid Response Program (RCORP) Consortium member facility.
These NHSC Program Funding posters describe the various NHSC programs.
Virtual Information Session
How to use: Copy and paste into your email newsletters, social media, and web pages.
- Host a tailored virtual information session with an NHSC representative.
- This event, taking place on your desired platform, provides a tailored presentation for your members that may include an overview of the three NHSC Loan Repayment Programs for working health professionals and other NHSC programs, the step-by-step application process, and Q&A.
- Want to host your own session? Contact us.
Social Media Posts
Post these messages to your social media accounts to help increase awareness about the NHSC and its programs to all your followers. You can also retweet or share any of the posts from our social media accounts.
How to use:
- Copy and paste these posts to your social media channels.
- Edit the posts to tailor the messages as needed for your platforms and audience.
- Tag our social media accounts:
- Include one of the shareable social media graphics.
- Calling all doctors seeking loan repayment help: Applications for the @nationalhealthservicecorps, Rural Community, and SUD Workforce loan repayment programs will open in early 2023! Get prepared now by learning the one that fits you best. https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/choose-your-lrp
- Get help with your health professional school loans: @nationalhealthservicecorps loan repayment programs can provide eligible clinicians up to $100,000 in assistance. Check out which one is best for you: https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/choose-your-lrp
- Calling all doctors seeking loan repayment help: Applications for the NHSC, Rural Community, and SUD Workforce loan repayment programs will open in early 2023! Learn now which one fits you best and get ready to apply. https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/choose-your-lrp
- Get help with med school loans: NHSC loan repayment programs can provide eligible clinicians up to $100,000 in assistance. Learn which fits you best and get ready to apply in early 2023: https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/choose-your-lrp
- Did you know? @NHSCorps #LoanRepayment programs can provide eligible clinicians up to $100,000 in assistance. Check your eligibility and learn which one fits you best: https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/choose-your-lrp
- Calling all clinicians: Get ready for #LoanRepayment help. Applications for the @NHSCorps, Rural Community, and SUD Workforce loan repayment programs will open in early 2023! Compare the programs today and get ready to apply: https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/choose-your-lrp
Shareable Social Media Graphics
How to use: Save the image file (JPG) to your computer. Then use the images in presentations, post to social media, or send in an email.
How to use: Copy the video URL and use it in emails, webpages, or social media posts. You can also copy the embedded code and place the video on your website.
We’ve created slides you can use to add information about the NHSC’s 50th Anniversary to your presentations. Share with health professionals, health center administrators, and any other stakeholders.
- NHSC 101: Loan Repayment Programs (PPTX - 1 MB)
How to use: Link to these PDFs in your to marketing communications materials such as electronic newsletters and web pages.
Application and Program Guidance
- NHSC LRP APG (PDF - 696 KB)
- NHSC SUD LRP APG (PDF - 691 KB)
- NHSC Rural Community LRP APG (PDF - 724 KB)