Download NHSC S2S LRP dental student graphic (JPG - 294 KB)
Newsletter and Web Content
How to use: Copy and paste into your email newsletters, or add to your web pages to create tailored messages to share these opportunities with your members.
Federal Government Loan Repayment Available for Health Professional Students
The Health Resources & Services Administration’s National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Students to Service Loan Repayment Program offers medical, physician assistants, dental, and nursing students in their final year of school loan repayment assistance in return for service in a community of need.
Awarded students may receive up to $120,000, in addition to a competitive salary and benefits, for three years of full-time service in communities with limited access to quality health care. Students may also choose to serve part-time for six years.
Applicants must be:
- A U.S. citizen (U.S. born or naturalized) or U.S. national
- Enrolled as a full-time student in the final year at an accredited medical, nursing, or dental school
- Pursuing a primary care career
How Awards are Determined
NHSC will prioritize awards based on the likelihood that applicants will remain in an underserved community once their service is complete and disadvantaged background.
HRSA’s NHSC S2S LRP is a federal government program. For more information on the award amount, eligibility, and service commitment, visit the S2S LRP website.
Social Media Posts
Post these messages to your social media accounts to help promote that the NHSC S2S LRP is open and accepting applications. You can also retweet or share any of the posts from our social media accounts.
How to use:
- Copy and paste these posts to your social media channels.
- Edit the posts to tailor the messages as needed for your platforms and audience.
- Tag our social media accounts:
- Include one of the shareable social media graphics.
- Did you know? NHSC’s S2S LRP can reduce your student loan debt if you are a final-year #Medical, #Nursing, #Dental or #PhysicianAssistant student. Learn more about the program today: https://bit.ly/3HMCdhn
- #DYK? NHSC’s S2S LRP can reduce your student debt if you are in your final year of #Medical, #PhysicianAssistant, #Nursing, or #Dental school. Learn more about the program: https://bit.ly/3HMCdhn
Shareable Social Media Graphics
How to use: Download the image file (.JPG) to your computer. Then, use the images in presentations, webpages, or social media posts, or send in an email.
How to use: Copy and paste the video URL into emails, presentations, or social media posts. You can also copy the embedded code and place the video on your webpage.