NHSC Support Network
Staff located in the Washington, DC, area support the needs of Corps providers and sites.
Ten regional offices provide dedicated contacts who know your area of the country.
|Region I – Boston: CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT|
|Region II – New York: NJ, NY, PR, VI|
|Region III – Philadelphia: DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV|
|Region IV – Atlanta: AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN|
|Region V – Chicago: IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI|
|Region VI – Dallas: AR, LA, NM, OK, TX|
|Region VII – Kansas City: IA, KS, MO, NE|
|Region VIII – Denver: CO, MT, ND, SD, UT, WY|
|Region IX – San Francisco: AS, AZ, CA, CNMI, FM, GU, HI, MH, NV, PW|
|Region X – Seattle: AK, ID, OR, WA|
Web site – www.NHSC.hrsa.gov
Customer Service Portal – Access your information and complete transactions online—at any time!
- post and update job openings
- view clinicians currently under obligation
- update site contact information
- ask the NHSC questions
PCOs are State-level offices that work to improve access to health care services for residents of their State. They know providers and sites in their State—including NHSC-approved sites.
PCOs can help you:
- Connect to primary care providers seeking jobs at NHSC-approved sites in your State
- Complete the NHSC site application should you have a new or satellite site you would like to become NHSC-approved
PCAs are nonprofit organizations located in States that provide training and technical assistance to safety-net providers.
PCAs can help you:
- Plan for the growth of health centers in your State
- Develop strategies to recruit and retain health center staff
AHEC programs help recruit, train, and retain a health professions workforce committed to underserved populations.
AHECs can help you:
- Link to community and academic educational partnerships
- Connect to educational opportunities, continuing education, and rotations for residents
SORHs work to improve access to health care in rural and underserved areas to reduce health disparities.
SORHs can help you:
- Access tools and resources if you are a site serving in rural areas
- Access networking opportunities with other rural providers