Your Site Profile
Completing your site profile can help you recruit…
The NHSC Jobs Center receives thousands of unique visitors each month.
"We’ve recruited all nine dentists currently working at the site solely through creating a site profile in the NHSC Jobs Center." - CHC of Southeast Kansas
…and make it easy for clinicians to find you!
Using the Site Administrator Portal, sites can post and update job vacancies, and create a marketable profile.
“I loved the interactive map. As I look for a primary care job, the Jobs Center has helped me find sites based on location and HPSA scores. It’s the only place on the web where you can perform that kind of search.” – Jessica Cornett Allen, MD, Grand Junction, CO.
- Log into the Site Administrator Portal. If you don't remember your password, click the forgot your password link and we'll send you a new one right away
- Once you are in the Portal, select a site from the NHSC Approved Sites section whose profile you would like to manage.
- Next, select the “Manage Site Profile” link under “Self Service.”
- Complete the six steps you see on the screen:
- Describe your site (required)
- Verify your points of contact (required)
- Upload a PDF of your brochure (not required, but helpful for recruitment)
- Provide site details (required: hours of service/operation, size, number of patients served annually, services provided, languages spoken by patients
- Provide other site information, such as specialty services provided and provider benefits (not required, but helpful for recruitment)
- Upload photos or other images (not required, but helpful for recruitment)
Connect with NHSC