- The 2017 site recertification cycle is now closed. Learn more about Recertification ›
- Update Your Site Profile Today ›
- NHSC Site Agreement
- Retain Providers: Site Retention Calculator Assists Retention Efforts ›
- New! NHSC Behavioral Health Program Notification & Comprehensive Behavioral Health Services Checklist (PDF - 1.2 MB)
You have joined more than 16,000 primary care clinics and other health care facilities of the NHSC. Take advantage of the benefits and understand the responsibilities of NHSC membership to better serve your community.
Recruit and retain qualified providers who are dedicated to working in communities with limited access to care.
Keep your site in compliance with NHSC guidelines, report annually, and re-certify when required.
The NHSC Support Network can help you access resources and connect with other sites and local contacts to share best practices, knowledge and success.
My heart really was working in the community...
Tracy Bowers, PA Winston-Salem, NC
Use the online portal to post and update job openings, view clinicians currently under obligation, update your site contact information, ask the NHSC questions, and more.
Contacts and resources are available to support you.
NHSC Welcome Kit
Resources to help get you started as an NHSC-approved site.
- Welcome Letter (PDF - 91 KB)
- Getting Started Fact Sheet (PDF - 497 KB)
- Program Guidelines webcast for NHSC Sites 9/11/2013
- How to Contact Us Fact Sheet (PDF - 244 KB)
- Customer Portal Fact Sheet (PDF - 3 MB)
- Resources in Your Community Fact Sheet (PDF - 324 KB)
- NHSC Countertop Sign (PDF - 856 KB)
- NHSC Sites Poster (PDF - 271 KB)