By providing essential care to those who need it most, the NHSC makes a difference in the lives of millions of Americans. Corps Community Month is our opportunity to recognize these contributions.
Throughout October, we highlight the impact of the NHSC and invite you to engage with us in various activities.
Want to help celebrate?
- Social Media
- **Use the hashtag #ShareYourService and post your Corps story and images on NHSC social media pages throughout the month.
- Be on the lookout for our Facebook Quiz later this month and test your NHSC knowledge.
- Follow us on social media and repost and retweet @NHSCorps content to help spread the word about the National Health Service Corps!
- Virtual Job Fair
- Register now for the upcoming VJF, Wednesday, October 16, 6:45 – 10:15 pm ET and connect with approved NHSC sites who are actively hiring.
- Create your profile on the Health Workforce Connector and let employers search for you.
- More than 20,000 sites are on the Connector along with 6,000-plus open positions
- It’s easy and fast, so do it now!
- Upcoming events and activities
- Check this page for more information on planned activities and events.
- Be the first to learn about this year's annual field strength announcement here and on social media.
- Watch for our NHSC Champions and Service Stars - program alumni and current members who share their stories of service and commitment to the communities they serve.
Thank you for your service!
Past CCM Events