Newsletters and Web Content
Use this content to create tailored messages that allow you to share these opportunities with your members.
How to use: Copy and paste into your email newsletters or add to your web pages.
Receive award preference for two NHSC loan repayment programs
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is committed to expanding and improving access to quality opioid use disorder and substance use disorder treatment in rural and underserved communities nationwide.
To support clinicians on the front lines of the opioid epidemic, HRSA recently launched the National Health Service Corps Substance Use Disorder Workforce Loan Repayment Program (SUD Workforce LRP) and the Rural Community Loan Repayment Program. The SUD Workforce LRP provides up to $75,000, and the Rural Community LRP provides up to $100,000 in student loan repayment for eligible clinicians.
Applicants who have DATA 2000 waivers will get preference. We encourage clinicians who are interested in applying for next year’s SUD Workforce LRP or Rural Community LRP to get a DATA 2000 waiver now to receive award preference with both LRPs. The new application cycle will open in early 2023.
How to get a waiver
- Take the free medications for opioid use disorder MOUD training for your specific discipline.
- Request the Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000 (DATA 2000) waivers to treat opioid dependency with approved buprenorphine products.
For the latest information and to sign up for email updates visit The National Health Service Corps.
Virtual Information Sessions
How to use: Copy and paste into your email newsletters, social media, and web pages.
- Host a tailored virtual information session with an NHSC representative.
- This event, taking place on your desired platform, provides a tailored presentation for your members that may include an overview of the NHSC Scholarship Program and other NHSC programs, the step-by-step application process, and Q&A.
- Want to host your own session? Contact us.
Social Media Posts
Post these messages to your social media accounts to help increase awareness about the NHSC and its programs to all your followers. You can also retweet or share any of the posts from our social media accounts.
How to use:
- Copy and paste these posts to your social media channels.
- Edit the posts to tailor the messages as needed for your platforms and audience.
- Tag our social media accounts:
- Include one of the Shareable Social Media Graphics.
- Having a DATA 2000 waiver will increase your chances to receive thousands of dollars to repay your student loans. Eligible clinicians with a DATA 2000 waiver receive priority for @nationalhealthservicecorps SUD Workforce and Rural Community loan repayment programs. Learn more at https://bit.ly/2LE8XP7
- Join the dedicated health professionals fighting against substance use disorder by signing up for a MOUD training through HRSA's partnership with @SAMHSA. Receive your DATA 2000 Waiver! To learn more, visit: https://bit.ly/2LE8XP7
- Clinicians – help combat the opioid crisis by completing your medication-assisted treatment training today. You will also receive priority consideration from @NHSCorps loan repayment programs. Learn more at https://bit.ly/2LE8XP7
- #DYK? @HRSAgov is teaming up with @SAMHSA to give healthcare providers the skills and knowledge they need to treat patients with #SubstanceUseDisorder. Eligible clinicians can receive a free MOUD training. Find out more https://bit.ly/2LE8XP7
Shareable Social Media Graphics
How to use: Download the image file (.JPG) to your computer. Then, use the images in presentations, webpages, or social media posts, or send in an email.
How to use: Link to these PDFs in your to marketing communications materials such as electronic newsletters and web pages.
Application and Program Guidance
- NHSC LRP APG (PDF - 696 KB)
- NHSC SUD LRP APG (PDF - 691 KB)
- NHSC Rural Community LRP APG (PDF - 724 KB)