Virtual Job Fair
Virtual Job Fair Schedule
- New! Virtual Job Fair (November 2013)
- Virtual Job Fair for Scholars (August 2013)
- Virtual Job Fair for PA Scholars (July 2013)
- Virtual Job Fair for Indian Health Service and Tribal Clinics (March 2013)
- NHSC Scholar Virtual Job Fairs Information for Scholars
Multiple Virtual Job Fairs are tentatively scheduled for 2014, with dates to be finalized.
About Virtual Job Fairs
NHSC Virtual Job Fairs are targeted events and therefore site participation may be limited based on geographic location, HPSA score, types of positions available (e.g., medical, dental, mental and behavioral health) and the type of community served (e.g., urban, rural, frontier). To participate in a Virtual Job Fair, a site must:
- Be an active National Health Service Corps site in good standing
- Need to fill an eligible job vacancy in an NHSC-approved primary care discipline
- Have a completed NHSC Jobs Center Site Profile (click here for more information about Site Profiles)
- Have access to a computer, Internet, and a phone line the day of the Virtual Job Fair
During the Virtual Job Fair, each site will have approximately 15 minutes in a “virtual room” to discuss their site, the community they serve and the positions available, as well as interact with clinicians seeking job opportunities. After the job fair, each site’s information, job openings, and contact information will be provided to the participants. The NHSC Virtual Job Fair Team will work with sites throughout the process of preparing and presenting.
For more information: NHSCVirtualJobFair@hrsa.gov.
The National Health Service Corps Virtual Job Fair training webinar provides information about what is required of sites participating in an NHSC Virtual Job Fair (including preparing a PowerPoint presentation and updating their NHSC Jobs Center site), and provides tips on making an effective Virtual Job Fair presentation.
Webinar Presentation Deck (PPT - 1.7 MB)