Access Today. Healthy Communities Tomorrow.
Corps Community Day is October 10, 2013. We need your help to make this day a success, but you don’t have to go it alone. The resources below will help you plan successful Corps Community Day events.
Plan Your Event Using a Ready-Made Event in a Box:
- Host an Open House at an NHSC Site
- Set up an Information Table
- Provide Health Screenings at a Wellness Event
- Give a School Presentation
- Host a Health Insurance Marketplace Q and A Session
Publicize Your Event:
- Event Flyer
- Media Advisory Template
- Photo Release Form
- Corps Community Day Logo
- Corps Community Day Printable Stickers
NHSC Fact Sheets and Slide Deck:
- NHSC Loan Repayment Program At-A-Glance Fact Sheet (PDF - 899 KB)
- Students to Service Loan Repayment Program Fact Sheet (PDF - 424 KB)
- NHSC Scholarship At-A-Glance Fact Sheet (PDF - 339 KB)
- CCD Slide Deck (PPT – 1064 KB)
Get More Information about the New Health Insurance Marketplaces that Launch October 1st
Nutrition Resources from the U.S. Department of Agriculture:
Read More from NHSC Members to Get Inspired to Host Your Event:
Ready to Tell Us about Your Event?